MS Technology provides an exceptionally rewarding working environment where you can utilize your professional abilities, use your creative thinking, participate in the development of on-the-edge software solutions for the imaging industry, and be part of a company with solid corporate values. If you are a motivated self-starter with a proactive approach to work and life, we want to hear from you today.
Listed below are current openings. If you do not see an opportunity that matches your skill set, please feel free to submit your resume anyway. We may have an upcoming position that may not be listed.
Oracle/SQL Database Developer: ISO Code (DB-03)
Candidate will be responsible for database designs including creating the application schema, building object and relational tables, populating the database, and controlling database security. - Installing and configuring Oracle/SQL software. - Creating and maintaining table spaces, data files, indices, partitions and other storage considerations. - Developing effective backup and recovery procedures. - Troubleshooting production system problems. - Monitoring and analyzing the performance of database systems and initiate tuning/security measures when appropriate. - Development, testing, installation, and modification of SQL/Oracle database applications programs. - Working in 24/7 production environment.
Mid level Database Developer skills in SQL and Oracle DBA preferably in SQL 2005 and Oracle 9i and 10g. - Experience with Oracle Data Guard, RMAN and RAC. - Experience with SQL Server log shipping and clustering. - Good experience and in-depth understanding of either SQL and/or Oracle backup and recovery methodologies and first hand implementation experience of backup/recovery solutions. - Strong SQL programming skills and performance tuning skills. - Development experience with software development languages such as C++, VB, and/or Java. - Excellent problem solving, issue identification, analytical and technical documentation skills. Experience in database administration planning, design, configuration, installation, troubleshooting, integration, performance monitoring, maintenance, enhancement, and security management. Minimum 3 years of experience.
Software Engineers: ISO Code (SE-01)
Applicant will work as a member of a Software Design Team, actively participating in the design, development, documentation, testing, maintenance and enhancement of PC and Apple-based software tools and products, in support of customers.
Applicant must also work with Project Leaders, Program Managers and Executive Management to ensure the overall product delivery on time and within budget, and to ensure overall program success.
Finally, Applicant must support the Team Leader and the other team members by performing assignments promptly and with high quality.
- A good working knowledge of two of the following computer languages and environments: Java and C#, Visual Basic, C++
- Web (server/client) experience (XML, Java, HTML) a plus
- Imaging and or graphics experience preferred
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team is essential
- Experience with the .NET Framework, Imaging SDKs, viewers and conversion software a plus
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Desired Education: A degree (BS or BE) in computer science or related field is preferred.
- 1-5 years of software experience
Quality Analysts: ISO Code (QA-01)
Applicant should have the strong working knowledge in ISO Certification Procedures. They should be well-versed with Internal audit procedures. Can demonstrate documentation needed in order to demonstrate the effective planning, operation & control of the entire ISO process. Should have a background in software development languages such as C++, VB, and/or Java. Minimum 1 year of experience.
Sales Engineer: ISO Code (S-03)
MS Technology, the premier provider of imaging solutions and technology, offers its Sales Engineer a challenging opportunity by providing valuable technical input and followup to our sales department in order to facilitate the sales process. We do offer the ability to work from almost anywhere in the country.
- Working within the sales department as a technical resource facilitating communication with our engineering customers for our industry leading imaging solutions.
- Aiding the Product Managers in understanding customer issues and requirements and attempting to offer a solution
- Participating in trade shows and seminars as well as customer visits.
- Initiative, attention to detail and reliability are required.
- Some travel required including field product installations
- Reports to Vice President of Sales.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Document Imaging knowledge
- 2-5 years experience working in a sales engineering position
- Experience with Java, C++, and .NET solutions a plus
- Proficient Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work with difficult customers
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team is essential
- Desired Education: BA or higher
We strive to make every position at MS Technology rewarding and fulfilling. You will have the opportunity to grow your knowledge, capabilities and responsibilities in a variety of directions.
To help us process your resume among the many we receive, please include a cover letter (or in the case of email, in the body of the message) your name, address, telephone number, and position you're seeking.
Email CV/Resumes to: email@example.com.