MS Technology provides an exceptionally rewarding working environment where you can utilize your professional abilities, use your creative thinking, participate in the development of on-the-edge software solutions for the imaging industry, and be part of a company with solid corporate values. If you are a motivated self-starter with a proactive approach to work and life, we want to hear from you today.
Listed below are current openings. If you do not see an opportunity that matches your skill set, please feel free to submit your resume anyway. We may have an upcoming position that may not be listed.
Skill / Experience Required
- Btech(Computer Sciences)/MCA with 2-3 years of working experience in .Net Technology
- ASP .Net MVC, WebForms & Web Services
- C# Containers
- C# MultiThreading & TCP/IP Programming
- Object Oriented Programming
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- SQL Queries
- Writing Stored Procedures
MS Technology, the premier provider of imaging solutions and technology, offers its Sales Engineer a challenging opportunity by providing valuable technical input and followup to our sales department in order to facilitate the sales process. We do offer the ability to work from almost anywhere in the country.
- Working within the sales department as a technical resource facilitating communication with our engineering customers for our industry leading imaging solutions.
- Aiding the Product Managers in understanding customer issues and requirements and attempting to offer a solution
- Participating in trade shows and seminars as well as customer visits.
- Initiative, attention to detail and reliability are required.
- Some travel required including field product installations
- Reports to Vice President of Sales.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Document Imaging knowledge
- 2-5 years experience working in a sales engineering position
- Experience with Java, C++, and .NET solutions a plus
- Proficient Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work with difficult customers
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team is essential
- Desired Education: BA or higher
We strive to make every position at MS Technology rewarding and fulfilling. You will have the opportunity to grow your knowledge, capabilities and responsibilities in a variety of directions.
To help us process your resume among the many we receive, please include a cover letter (or in the case of email, in the body of the message) your name, address, telephone number, and position you're seeking.
Email CV/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.